LG cell phone problem:P

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by N5638J, Jan 25, 2006.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

someone gave me a LG phone model No: LX5550. when you turn it on all it does is show Alltel on the color screen and Alltel on the outside screen and the little red light is on when you try to turn it off nothing happens you have to remove the batt to get it to shut off. is there anyway to reset the phone or is it dead?:eek:

2. askantik

askantik Sergeant

Do a Google search for the phone's instruction manual and I'd be willing to bet that somewhere there's a tiny button (perhaps under the battery casing) that will allow you to do a "Factory Reset" which may help your problem.

Other than that-- no clue. Good luck, though! :)

3. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

you may want to ask around over at howardforums.com -- there are a ton of cell phone techies over there, we probably cant help too much here :p

(if i'm not supposed to link to other forums, i apologize, just think it's deserved here)

4. N5638J

N5638J Guest

thanks both of ya'll

iytc i will go check it out over there so i will be back;)

5. N5638J

N5638J Guest

hahaha i just tryed google and guess what happen:eek:

Attached Files:

6. N5638J

N5638J Guest

for anyone thats willing to help me find what i am looking for. there's no manual on LG main site for the phone. here's a pic of the phone if anyone of ya'll find something.

Attached Files:

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds