Linksys bfsr41

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by holden mcgroin, Sep 24, 2005.

1. holden mcgroin

holden mcgroin Private E-2

I lost my intallation cd for my router. Can someone post the contents of the cd here? or email me the file at fendilim@gmail.com

thanks a lot!

2. jrussett

jrussett Private E-2

Probably easiiest to get on the internet and look up linksys and download the latest driver for your router.

3. holden mcgroin

is it a firmware file? 'coz I tried one, unfortunately, it didn't work.

4. jrussett

jrussett Private E-2

Yes -- the firmware that makes the router tick. Last time I did that, maybe 2 yrs ago, I had to follow the detailed steps to get it into the router memory after downloading.
    There are 3 versions for the BEFSR41, another for the wireless, some for England, France, make sure you get the right one(s).
    Linksys has tech help on the site, too, that you might try. Good luck.

5. holden mcgroin

I did as th instructions told me, and It says that it can't get response from the server.

and when I try to open the server -- 192.168.1.1, it doesn't seem to be able to open too...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds