Listen (On a streaming basis) to USA Radio from the UK - Help Please!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Foxy1075, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Foxy1075

Foxy1075 Private E-2

Hi.

I have a conundrum that I'm hoping someone can easily solve.

I live in the UK, but would like to listen (on my computer) on a streaming basis to US radio, and in particular one US station (Power 96 Radio in Miami) but I can't find a way of doing so, as my proxy shows up as UK based and I get a message telling me to go away!

A quick google search bought up a couple of suggestions (that haven't worked) and I've read a little (on majorgeeks.com) about Anonymous proxy servers (and the resultant Honey pots that may occur) and have serious doubts as to whether I want to go down that route or not from a security perspective!

Can anyone help me with some sage advice please?

Cheers.

Chris.

P.S. I can't believe how awkward this seems, watching US TV for example seems fairly simple, as I always use Delisearch.com with no issues.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds