Discussion in 'Software' started by sami131, Apr 3, 2010.

1. sami131

sami131 Private E-2

Hello All.
    I use an online school website to attend online classes. I have been using IE 8 for a while and Windows Vista Home premium. My wife uses the same on her laptop, but a different log in name and password. Just last week, Everytime I type in my log in name and password on my laptop, it takes me back to the same screen, log in and password. But when I insert my wife's log in name and password, it accepts it and lets her in. I tried my log in name and password on her laptop and it accepted it. I downloaded Firefox, and it accepted my log in info.. In other words, it is only my log in infor that will not be accepted?

I cleared the cach, history, cookies. no good.
    Help is appreciated

2. sami131

sami131 Private E-2

Anybody would like to take a stab at this one? I still can not use IE to log in, I have to use FireFox! :eek

3. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Try IE8 with no add-ons.

Try also in safe mode with networking.:wave:wave:wave

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds