Logitech G15 (2008 Version)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mcadam, Jan 23, 2008.

1. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

Anyone else got one of these?

I ordered one and it came today - beautiful keyboard. Keystrokes are nice, can change the light settings and assignable macros are easy to do. Plenty of plugins available for the screen too!

[​IMG]

2. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

how does it stack up to these?

[​IMG]

or the Tarantula?

I'm kind of stuck between the three....

3. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I went for the Logitech because I have the older model G5 mouse - the orange and black (so it goes well together lol).

I also trust Logitech as a reputable brand and have never had problems.

Plus this was on offer at aria.co.uk and I preferred the design. That Razer doesn't have as many programmable keys also.

4. Core2Conroe

Core2Conroe Private E-2

cool cool... trust me, I'm a Logitech dude too... love their stuff.. but I have just preferred Razer mice over Logitech....

5. mcadam

mcadam Major Amnesia

I'm still yet to use my G5 - it arrived faulty :( Apparently this is a common fault.

6. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

Id go with the Saitek Eclipse 2 over those razer keyboards. [​IMG] their keys are too laptop-ish for me. I like my keys nice and fat ;) Wow McA, that is one sexy *** keyboard. I still love my eclipse (the original) though :p Plus blue goes better with my setup. That is definitely going to be my next keyboard though, wow

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds