Looking for a good book on CAG

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by PEBKAC, May 3, 2011.

1. PEBKAC

PEBKAC Private First Class

I am going to be responsible for transitioning from a Juniper SSL VPN remote access solution to a Citrix Access Gateway solution running on a NetScaler. I attended the "Implementing Citrix Access Gateway(TM) 9.0 Enterprise Edition" (CAG-200-1) online class and, as a person with no Citrix experience, I was a little disappointed because I believe my instructor was new and many topics were skimmed over with assumptions of previous Citrix experience. It's not my intention to bash the class here but simply share that I've already attended it and believe I need to learn more before attempting to implement. (A coworker with Citrix experience attended the same class at a different time, with a different instructor, and had no complaints.) My question is: Is anyone aware of a good book on CAG for individuals with no Citrix experience? I searched Amazon for "Citrix Access Gateway" and there were eleven results but none of them appear to be specific to CAG. The book "Citrix XenDesktop Implementation: A Practical Guide for IT Professionals" by Gareth R. James had the highest customer review scores; however, I'm concerned that its target audience may be XenDesktop system administrators and I am afraid that it will not cover the Access Gateway. Any recommendations on a good CAG book would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds