Looking for a good pic and mp3 program

Discussion in 'Software' started by gpxgt, Feb 23, 2007.

1. gpxgt

gpxgt Private E-2

I always used Easy Cd Creator 5 Plat. but I'm gettin tried of all the problems that I'm havin with direct cd. I would like to know what the best user friendly software I can get to burn mp3 cds and picture cds. The picture cds need to be able to be read by walmarts pic maker. I also need it to work on my old computer, 600 mhz processor and 191mbs of ram, I know I need to upgrade this POS machine but can't right now, lol. Let me know what you guys think. TIA!!!

2. hopperdave2000

hopperdave2000 MajorGeek

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're looking for a good CD burning program. There are several good, FREE programs available right here, from 'the Geeks'. One of my personal favorites is CD Burner XP Pro 3.... check the 'Back Up' section for other free burning apps......

hopperdave2000

3. InYearsToCome

InYearsToCome MajorGeek

If you're interested in the paid program route, I'm very pleased with NTI CD and DVD maker. It doesnt have all the bells and whistles that Nero has, but it seems more powerful at its root.:)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds