Looking for a Photo Editor For An Atter School Program

Discussion in 'Software' started by Viet_Vet, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Viet_Vet

Viet_Vet Private E-2

Good Morning;

I work @ a after school program, which is funded and on a very limited budget.

We are in the north east (Long Island, NY), when the weather is good I am able to keep the kids 4th-6th grade boys) occupied on the ball field & play ground. As the weather gets cold or it rains we are forced to stay inside.
    I donated a Pll with XP Pro on it & a IBM Web Cam.

We are looking for a program that will let us distort photos (like fun house mirrors). It will occupy the kids on days we cann`t go outside.

The SW that came with the IBM web cam only contained drivers.
    The PC is old & slow with a limited Video card so we want something that is resource friendly.
    A Co-worker has a Mac Laptop with a built in web cam that has the this feature built in to it.

Any suggestions

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

3. Tarquin BA

Tarquin BA Private First Class

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds