1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for ancient software

Discussion in 'Software' started by DinoCyber, Jun 8, 2005.

1. DinoCyber

DinoCyber Private E-2

Hello Everyone!

I have a problem I hope someone out there in cyberspace can help me with.

I have a Colorado Jumbo Travan 3.2 GB (Yup really really old :), and I've somehow lost the software to access the drive. It plugs into the floppy controller and was working just fine before I moved and upgraded to WIN XP.

NEVER MOVE if you can help it!

I have several tapes with information on them I'd like to get at but of course I can't without the software or at least some kind of software that can access this old dinosaur tape-drive.

Can anyone help me? Or perhaps give me some ideas what I can do to get this data off my tapes at least??

Help Help Help

Thanks and any help would be appreciated