Looking for another good browser?

Discussion in 'Software' started by fracl123, Apr 7, 2005.

1. fracl123

fracl123 Private E-2

hey guys!..
    I'm looking for another Browser besides firefox! 1 that can remember my passwords without the help of Roboform!!.. wich I hate! :mad: ..

I've been looking here and there but! sometimes you don't know untill you install it!!. and that's not good!! :)

so I thought that someone might have come accross one of them Browsers that don't require Roboform!!...

Thanks!!

2. jowolf359

jowolf359 Private E-2

I use Firefox, I turned off the part that save your passwords when I did the setup. I never rely on Roboform for my passwords.

3. NeoNemesis

NeoNemesis Moutharrhea

K-Meleon, its faster, more resourceful, and more configurable than firefox. Plus, its safer than IE, and it has all the features that firefox has.

4. fracl123

fracl123 Private E-2

thanks! I'll give K-Meleon a try!! :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds