Looking for Dell Inspirion 1750 Recovery Disc

Discussion in 'Software' started by JaiJay, Jan 27, 2012.

1. JaiJay

JaiJay Private E-2

I think I accidentally deleted my dell recovery partition, therefore am unable to run dell datasafe backup to create a recovery disc, and therefore asking if there's anyone in this forum who has the recovery disc that can help me out, thanks in advance.

2. PrivatePile

PrivatePile Private E-2

Unfortunately, even if you did get someone else's discs, I don't think they will work. With the recent ones I've created, the Recovery Disc's tie to the S/N of the PC, preventing them from being distributed. If you really need them, I would call Dell to purchase them, or see if you can get an OEM disc of your operating system and do a fresh install. That would be my recommendation anyway as it will prevent all the crap-ware from being installing on your PC.

3. COMPUABLE

COMPUABLE First Sergeant

Re: Looking for Dell Inspirion 1750 Recovery Disc

How to Obtain an Operating System Media Disk (and Resource disc) from Dell Support:

Dell Customers can now request a set of backup discs containing the factory-installed operating system as well as the device drivers and utilities specific to your system.

Requests are limited to one (1) set of backup discs per system purchased. The backup discs requested must match the operating system that was factory installed on the original order.

Please note that Dell will provide you the most up to date Resource disc available. This disc contains the latest drivers and diagnostic tools currently being shipped on new systems. Due to the frequent updates, this Resource disc may not have all the drivers needed for your specific system, especially if it is over one (1) year old.

Click Here to Go to the Dell Support site and scroll down to "Media Request Form" to fill out your shipping information.

Good Luck! -- COMP

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds