Looking for Programmers- Looking for people to creat a Java web browser game!

Discussion in 'Software' started by WarriorsAdventure, Feb 16, 2009.

1. WarriorsAdventure

WarriorsAdventure Private E-2

I'm looking for people who know Java Scripting, Programming, c++ all that, I really want to make an MMORPG game, and looking for people who're experience with graphical, scripting and just know how to create a game that works with Java and in your browser, I've the .com site and all. Just need to create the game and it's done.

Please reply below and message me and add me on tony_p_johnson@hotmail.com

Add tony_p_johnson@hotmail.com and message it too. To tell me what your roll is. Also comment below so I know if you want to join the WarriorsAdventure, Inc.

I'd like to know, and once your done with the game, you'll all be named as the developer and in-game will have a administrator sign next to your name. And may add new content as the official WarriorsAdventure staff.

E-mail me and add at tony_p_johnson@hotmail.com

and reply to this thread!

Thanks,

-Tony

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds