Looking For Suggestions

Discussion in 'Software' started by BearPup, Feb 24, 2013.

1. BearPup

BearPup Private E-2

I am looking for suggestions for (preferably) freeware, non-violent games. I prefer to play against my computer (e.g., not online). I have MS Space Cadet Pinball but I've grown tired of it. Something challenging would be nice, perhaps another pinball game, or bowling or pool, or ???

I have a quad core processor with 8 GB of RAM on my desktop, and my laptop is a duo core with 2 GB of RAM, so hardware isn't much of an issue.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    BearPup :)

2. ShelaghRoyale

ShelaghRoyale Sergeant

Hello......... google this --> game give away of the day
    I would give you the link but this site or my puter won't let me... sorry :(
    Anyways, they offer what you are looking for... They offer great games for free every weekend. I found all my games there. You have to check them out saturdays and sundays only.

If you google [ free games downloads ] it will crop up many sites that include abandonware and freeware that you can download on your PC .... make sure that you download games geared for your operating system ;)

Hope this helps....... :)

Shelagh :)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  3. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

If you're signed up with GOG.com, they offer a few free games, but most of their catalog are games they ask you to pay for. Abandonia has abandon-ware, games that aren't technically freeware but the owners of the copyright no longer care enough to enforce it. They are very good at removing games from their site if the copy-right owner asks them to, which is why I am not worried about mentioning them here. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds