Looking For Way To Clone Digital Copy Of Ps4 Games

Discussion in 'Software' started by RA.enki.1.618, Dec 6, 2016.

1. RA.enki.1.618

RA.enki.1.618 Private E-2

Hello I'm looking for a way to copy digital games or dlcs so they can be played on other consoles so we can play multiplayer without everyone needing to buy a disc or even a software to clone actual game dvds on a usb that acts as the disc when plugged into the ps4 just though I'd ask since there are many brilliant minds here thanks for your time

2. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

ARRR matey, there be no pirating here!

3. RA.enki.1.618

RA.enki.1.618 Private E-2

Technically it's not pirating I paid for the digital copy I own it now lol plus I don't think it's fair no games do couch multiplayer anymore so why should I pay just as much and have to buy more then one copy of the same game just to play with my sister in our own home they got away with not spending money on. Actual disk and user Manuel inculdeed in disc copyz and digit is at least twice as much and no physical game I done them a favour and brought 2 consoles not Ilke I'm freeloading and using a emulator

4. foogoo

foogoo Major "foogoo" Geek

Ok, attempted pirating. If the developers wanted you to be able to do that it would be a feature (The Nintendo DS, for example shares games wirelessly).
    Just because you bought one (insert title here) disk, doesn't mean you can legally install it on every PC / game console. Read the EULA.
    Buying 2 consoles doesn't pay every developer... wait until the games have been out a while and get used copy cheap.

5. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Sony got the money you paid for the console and they didn't give the game developers a cut either. Their job is to make the game. When you don't buy the game, they don't get paid. Look at it this way: Would you want a job in which you didn't get paid for your work? Why should they?

6. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

Cloning any type of game off the PS4 or Xbox games is technically Copy rights infringement.

And plus if you are trying to copy the games off the CD it's even harder to do now a days.Be cause a lot of these games any more have a bar code or strip to even be able to play them now.

Any game that was made in the years 2000 and 2016 are harder to clone or even copy.Be cause they have gotten so big in Files.Heck take a look at GTA 5 my god 65gigs of hard drive taken up.And you can copy the game files for easy quick install but to clone them on to a CD rom disk is hard.

The only thing i would say is It's not worth the effort.In many cases.

Like the only thing i do like for pc games is to save all the files to a back up drive.This way i don't have to keep using my CD's to reinstall the game.I just use the hard drive as a back up installer.

7. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

A PS4 game would never fit on a CD-ROM (700MB). A standard DVD (single layer) is 4.7GB. Triple or quadruple layer Blu-Ray (BD-XL) are the only disc storage media big enough to accommodate such large files.

P.S. Check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_Versatile_Disc

8. Gaming Insider

Gaming Insider Private First Class

I do not condone cloning of games. However, it is possible.

To share the game....

To do this, the account that bought the game must set the second PS4 as its "primary" PS4. (Settings --> PSN --> "Activate as Your Primary PS4") Anyone on the second PS4 will be able to play games that your main account has downloaded to it. Your main account can still download and play its games on any PS4 by simply signing in and downloading them, so setting the second PS4 as your "primary" one won't change anything for you on the first PS4. Source - http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/208399/can-i-download-a-game-on-2-different-ps4#208418

Another article explaining Game Sharing, http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...-on-the-ps4-primary-system-benefits-detailed/

9. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Can both be played simultaneously?

10. Gaming Insider

Gaming Insider Private First Class

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds