looking for xp drivers for an emachines labled MCP61PM-GM (ECS MOBO)

Discussion in 'Software' started by summersile, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. summersile

summersile Private E-2

Just a quick note to those looking for XP drivers for this model mother board, it does not exist. If you remove the sticker that e machines placed in the middle of your motherboard you will see that underneath is the correct model as printed by ECS the maker of your mother board. that model is MCP61PM-HM I have no idea why e machines does this, (well ok i have some ideas, like they may not actually want you to be able to downgrade to windows XP) but I wanted to get the word out so that no one else goes through hours of searching for no good reason. That being said if you search for the correct model # here in this forum you will see a post by Johnkout which has links to all the correct drivers including Motherboard, lan and audio.

2. Shwompy

Shwompy Private E-2

Searched for this thread and cannot locate it.. Please help.. Have been trying for 6 months to get this audio driver to work on xp, with no luck.

Thanks

3. Novice

Novice MajorGeek

4. Shwompy

Shwompy Private E-2

Thanks, I looked over the thread and tried everything still no audio..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds