Loss of network connection after laptop sleeps.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by onegoodman, Mar 20, 2013.

1. onegoodman

onegoodman Private First Class

I have a loss of the network connections after the laptop sleeps, or when the lid is closed. When it wakes up, I need to select my connection then click connect. Then the trouble shooter appears, then after the trouble shooter resets the network card It's reconnected.
    When the computer is started, it has no issue. The network is automatically connected.

The computer is a Toshiba Satellite L555 Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

So far i have tried to disable the power off to the network card in the power saver, but that did not work.

2. cesarvh

cesarvh Private E-2

update the network drivers? i think theres a big possibility it will work afterwards

3. onegoodman

onegoodman Private First Class

Thanks, i should of tried that first. :-D Some times I just don't think of the simplest things.rolleyes

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds