lost disc to my primascan 2400u scanner

Discussion in 'Software' started by cgcrowder, Jul 10, 2006.

1. cgcrowder

cgcrowder Private E-2

Can anyone help me get the software to run my primascan 2400u scanner.I have lost the disc to it and can't get it to run. Can E-mail me the software?My e-mail address is inmancg105@aol.com
    Thanks, chris

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

3. cgcrowder

cgcrowder Private E-2

I tried that and it tells me that the file is corupt.That do I do

4. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Try this:

1. Hit windows key + r (or click Start --> Run)
    2. Type 'cmd' (without the quotes)
    3. Press enter (or click 'OK')
    4. Type 'chkdsk /r' (without the quotes)
    5. Press enter
    6. When prompted to 'Run Scan On Next Reboot' press y
    7. Restart your machine.

Windows will now scan your hard drive for errors. This helps clear up corrupted data, and poor read/writes of files. When this is completed, try your download again!

5. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

cgcrowder.

I have just downloaded that file and tested it. It is fine.

Please disable any Download Managers or Other Download Managment software and download the file again using Internet Explorer, saving it to a local disc (and not running it from the server).

If you still have problems try downloading from this Alternate Location on MY server.

The file there is a zipped version of the exe on the original server, Unzip it and instal. Please note this file will only be available for 24 hours.

Matt

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds