lost password dummy needs a cracker

Discussion in 'Software' started by gotgeeks?, Dec 23, 2005.

1. gotgeeks?

gotgeeks? Private E-2

:confused: I got my hands on an old Versa S/33 laptop and it works fine. Roughly 2 years ago I put it away instorage and now that I have dug it out [I totally forgot I had it] I cant remember the the passwords. Anyone out there with a sug on how I can get back into this old classic would be greatly appreciated.I believe the os is win3.1 and I do have the external floppy drive. I've been typing in p/w 's but to no avail.Thanks and merry xmas to all.

2. Wyatt_Earp

Wyatt_Earp MajorGeek

3. gotgeeks?

gotgeeks? Private E-2

Thanks Wyatt got the d/l and after the holiday I will let you know if it worked. Merry Christmas.

4. DuaneLUT

DuaneLUT Private E-2

Can you let me know if it works. I've got a Compaq Pressario 5660. Runninf windows 98. I lost passwords to get past network password screen. I've tried f8 key can't get to safe mode. I have a floppy drive. Can't get a dos prompt.
    Any ideas?

5. gotgeeks?

gotgeeks? Private E-2

hey duane checkout the site it seems to have some good stuff havent had a chance to check it all out but I think the answers there good luck post how you do

6. Hardmarkerin

Hardmarkerin Private First Class

Hey Duane .... When did you loose the password ?
    Is it a Stand Alone System or in a Network ?
    Are you the only User ?
    What are the steps you have tried Till now ?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds