Lost plotter driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by Robert H. Bigart, May 26, 2009.

1. Robert H. Bigart

Robert H. Bigart Private First Class

When I load my Plotter driver I get a Blue Screen.

Bob Bigart

2. Elder_Usr

Elder_Usr Sergeant

Hello Robert.

I'm sorry I don't understand what a Plotter is, but may I ask is it the latest update of that driver, what OS are you using and once again, what is a plotter?

Thanks.

3. Robert H. Bigart

A plotter is a mechinical device to plot cad drawings or to cut vinyl for signage.

Bob Bigart

4. Robert H. Bigart

I am using XP Pro.

Bob Bigart

5. Robert H. Bigart

Hi DomLuc

I am trying to follow your direction #53246, I am having a little trouble could you simplifie it?

Bob Bigart

6. Robert H. Bigart

Hi Guy

Does this help

Bob Bigart

Attached Files:

7. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

No. You need to attach the entire minidump. The part with all the usable information is not showing. Don't do a screen shot. Copy the text, past it into a word document or notepad and attach the word document or text file to your post.

8. Robert H. Bigart

Hows this.

Bob Bigart

Attached Files:

9. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Bob

What make and model plotter is this and was it ever connected ok to the PC in question?

As errors are eminating from ntoskrnl.exe and csrss.exe and csrss.exe is prone to be a target of malware, so would be checking your PC out for signs of malware, and also maybe run sfc /scannow from cmd prompt to see if core system files arer corrupted.

What was the actual BSOD code and text?

10. Robert H. Bigart

I am running a "Roland Camm-1 Signmaker PNC-1600"

I have been running It since I built my computer.

How do I get rid of these .exe files other than just deleting them.

Bob Bigart

11. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi Bob

if you delete those and they are not malware infected version then your PC will need Windows reinstalled as those are core system files, delete them and no Windows, which is why the malware guide of ours and the logs attached to a new thread in malware may rule out the issue and those files being malware. Malware trys its best to mimic many system files, they generally are not in the folder the legit files should be but sometimes they are.

Did you run sfc /scannow?

What is actual BSOD code on the blue screen when it pops up?

12. Robert H. Bigart

I finally found out what caused the problem I installed a PCI Video Card and a second monitor.

Bob Bigart

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds