lost something and can't find it help me

Discussion in 'Software' started by jogch21, Mar 25, 2005.

1. jogch21

jogch21 Private E-2

I downloaded ares which is a peer2peer file sharing and i cant get it to work.
    It was working fine until i was spysweeping my computer. previously I had quertined a file known backweb or something like that and know i can't play my music. i know my speakers are fine. I don't know where to even begin if somebody could help me I am desprate. :confused:

2. sosaman

sosaman Sergeant Major

most (if not all) of the spyware sweepers quarantine them (as you stated), and you should be able to go in there (open your program), and restore them. i think backweb is something that i've seen on compaq, or hp computers. as for the speaker thing, i don't know why it would affect that? can you play music from another source (cd or something)? also, most p2p won't work if you disable the spyware. i've taken stuff off (quarantined), and it wouldn't work when i put it back, thus i had to re-install it. - sos

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomf.../products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/backWeb/ <-- about backweb

3. jogch21

jogch21 Private E-2

thank you for your help but i got it to work i also would like to say that Ares is one of the best peer 2peer program and would recomend it to everyone :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds