Loud messed up Video card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Dalarack, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Dalarack

Dalarack Private E-2

Okay so one day i decided to download a new driver for my Nvidiea geforce 5700LE PCi card, well i downloaded a driver, but it wasnt the right one, so i had to restart and roll back the driver, after i restarted, this infernal loud noise came blaring out of my usualy quiet machine, at first thought i said well maby the rollback will help, apparently not, i download the correct driver, still messed up, so i uninstall all drivers and install the one that came with it, still no luck, so i restart again, and lo and behold, my monitor is blank, so i look at the connection cable, and its attached pretty good too, so i take it off and move it to my intel graphicds controller that came wwith my PC, finally it works, so now i want to know why, 1. i cant properly use my video card, and 2. Why is it screaming at me!

This Video card was expensive and did a good job, but now it seems there is no way to find it on the net, i looked everywhere and no info could be found on the Nvidia geforce 5700LE PCI at least not the one i have, they are all like upgraded ones that are red and bulky. well i would like some info on what i should do to get it to weork,

Heres A link to some pics on my card

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds