Mahjong Titans

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ratz, Dec 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratz

Ratz Private E-2

I am curious if the game Mahjong Titans currently included with Windows Vista is available for Windows XP SP2????

I Googled the game and I found some cracked versions, which I would prefer not to use if I do not have to. If possible I would like to purchase the game legally. Does anyone know a reliable clean 3rd party vendor to purchase this game from????

It is for a family member who became addicted to this game on a friend’s computer with Vista, but does not wont to shift to a new computer with Vista just for the game and inherit Vista's problems.

Can someone point me in right direction????
    Thanks,
    Ratz

2. Ratz

Ratz Private E-2

Mahjong Titans and XP

No response in Games Forum. Sorry for reposting in software:eek: but I need answers to get my relative of my back.

I am curious if the game Mahjong Titans currently included with Windows Vista is available for Windows XP SP2????

I Googled the game and I found some cracked versions, which I would prefer not to use if I do not have to. If possible I would like to purchase the game legally. Does anyone know a reliable clean 3rd party vendor to purchase this game from????

It is for a family member who became addicted to this game on a friend’s computer with Vista, but does not wont to shift to a new computer with Vista just for the game and inherit Vista's problems.

Can someone point me in right direction????
    Thanks,
    Ratz

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2007
  3. gGrump

gGrump Private E-2

Re: Mahjong Titans and XP

I think probably Mahjong Titans is designed specifically for Vista.

However, there are many other Mahjong solitaire games available, freeware and shareware.
    I use and LOVE and am addicted to Kyodai mahjong, $20 shareware from cynagames.com and has trial version available, it is very customisable and you can even create your own tile-sets, build new game layouts, and/or add your own music if you like. In the demo, the little nag reminder to buy pops up occasionally during each game, but is easily dismissed by clicking or pressing enter.

here is a link for a site with a lot of info, history, and links for lots of freeware and shareware mahjongs that I found very useful, although the site hasn't been updated in a while.
    http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/

4. Ratz

Ratz Private E-2

Thanks gGrump, Great site. I am sure, we will find what we looking for there.

Ratz

5. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

This is a good set of majong there are about 100 tile sets and if you download you get 30 days to try it then it costs 25$ i have had it about 3years and it still is great.

http://www.goodmj.com/download.html

Attached Files:

6. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

It is not possible to purchase a legal copy of Mahjong Titans for Windows XP at this time. FYI, it was originally called Shanghai and it is made by Oberon Games. Maybe they will get permission to sell it down the road.

7. SolarDog

SolarDog Private E-2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds