Main menu on home-made dvd

Discussion in 'Software' started by jkman, Nov 24, 2009.

1. jkman

jkman Private E-2

So I have like 30 VHS tapes of the past 15 years or so of footage of concerts, birthdays, family events, etc. I have a VCR/DVD player that I can record the footage from the VHS onto the DVD. Now I want to have a main menu on the DVD(s) and in the menu having the different events and such to choose from so you can just go to that footage. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

2. JJJIrish05

JJJIrish05 Sergeant

This is probably the wrong forum, may want to get it moved to software because unless your dvd player has that built in you'll have to burn it to a dvd, upload it to your computer, edit it, use a dvd burning software to chop up the video into segments and create a menu onto another dvd

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds