major problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by leavesrgolden, Jan 10, 2006.

1. leavesrgolden

leavesrgolden Private E-2

First of all I have a compaq presario s5000cl. This is XP windows home edition. It all started with the computer not taking any software or download all together. The machine would restart all the time now I cannot get the desktop to come up and tried system recovery, f8 and even put the system recovery disks in. On the 3rd disk I would get a blue screen that says that if it continued harm would come to the computer and this 0X000000D1 (OXO1C61619,OXOOOOOOO2,OXOOOOOOOO,OXO1C61619). And sometimes in would just shutdown by itself too. :confused:

2. dijitolboy

dijitolboy Private E-2

those are memory locations...which means that there really is a HUGE problem...are you talking about QuickRestore from compaq?

3. leavesrgolden

I have tried quick restore and full recovery. Nothing works

4. leavesrgolden

Well this thing will let me do nothing says NTLDR is missing and to ctrl,alt.delete to restart and it doesn't matter what I put in floppy or disc.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds