Major: UT server is awesome!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kodo, Feb 16, 2004.

1. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

...having a blast!! :)

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Wolf

Mr.Wolf Private First Class

i enjoy it immensely. ive reccomended it to my friends

3. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

man how the hell you get 370

i finally got in the majorgeeks server and got owned badly didnt have a clue where i was going or what i was doing
    once you play for a bit though this game rocks just need a bit more fragging time under my belt and then well see ;)

didnt see anybody from here must be the time difference thing

also how the hell you get 12 ping(worth a couple of points that) mine was about 140-150 :mad:

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I capped a lot, got a lot of armor kills and rampaged quite a bit. Couple of top guns and a few head shots with the lightning gun. I pwned that game!! :D

5. General_Lee_Stoned

saw you on there last night and killed you a couple of times :D

then you were on the same side and i hitched a ride on your truck man you really need to learn how to drive :p

shame i got an ass kickin though but i didnt care was on for hours wife was asleep in bed by the time i finished

im definitely going to buy the game went to pc world today but the games not coming out till some time next month :(

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

oh man, It was lagging so bad that i couldn't drive the damn thing.. It was very irritating!

I'd move to one side and next thing I know I'm up a freaking hill..

I got you back a few times for killing me. ;)

Let it be known that running people over is for p**sies :D

7. General_Lee_Stoned

ok put the bad driving down to lag :p

driving is sweet though if you drive off cliffs etc you get a daredevil pop-up telling you how many spins etc you did :D

and yeah you did kick my butt a bit just before i left i checked the scores you had 60 and i had 13 :rolleyes:

anyone reading this you gotta try this game it rocks big time apart from when you keep ending up as road kill

8. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Going to get a server on the east coast in a bit so its more playable on our end of the country :)

9. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

me going to download demo right now! :D ill probably make you all lag like crazy, but hey i might not! :D

10. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

yeah, I got one of those last night.. I was like "YEAH!!!!... " . They really put some extra thought into it this time. This will be the first UT I will be purchasing since the original UT.

11. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

Unfortunately, this server lags too bad for me to play :(

12. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I have to drop out when there is 25 people on.. I can only play with out lag with around 20. Otherwise It gets bad real quick. But it will be nice when MG gets an east coaster!! :)

13. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGgggggghhhh... just spent upto and including 2 hours downloadin it and my router dies at 97%. Life sux :(

14. The1God

The1God Private First Class

Server works fine for me, I was on it last night looking to get me some Kodo. Oh well, After seeing your score, glad I didn't find you.

15. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Aha, i saw you. i think i might have killed you once too :D :p

Mei Brain iz frieed! :p
    pppzzzt pppzzt ... pzzzzzt .... BOOOM
    Vehicular Manslaughter. mwhahaha.. Multi kill (ill ill) schwoosh splat,
    P.s. the main reason im now thinking with a bowl of bologanise sauce is because i finished the download at 11pm, and its now 2am.

Hee hee, ho ho, haha

Last edited: Feb 18, 2004
  16. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Shiat! http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=11142&mid=321693

Its only on DVD? ?!? does that mean i need to get a DVD drive before i can play this game? :'(

Just ordered from amazon.co.uk, i really hope its the CD version!!!

This is a DVD ROM title.

* Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
    * Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor or faster (1.5 GHz or faster processor recommended)
    * 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended)
    * 5.5 GB free Hard Disk Space
    * Any Windows-compatible video card(NVIDIA GeForce 2 or ATI Radeon with at least 64 megs of video memory recommended)
    * Windows-compatible sound card. NVIDIA nForce or other motherboards/soundcards containing the Dolby Digital Interactive Content Encoder required for Dolby Digital audio
    * DirectX version 8.1(included)or higher

Multiplayer:

* Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported
    * 33.6K baud modem or broadband Internet connection recommended

EDIT : awww, crap! im so broke!!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2004
  17. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Oh, and try hitting J,K or L just after youve wont a deathmatch ;) the old victory thrusts just got better :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds