MajorGeeks Arcade, problem with Smack the Rabbit

Discussion in 'Software' started by vaosu, Apr 7, 2004.

1. vaosu

vaosu Private E-2

err, yeah, just look at my time on there. 299 secs... Maybe I should stop playing flash games on my old Pentium 1? Could someone just delete me on there, don't want to risk looking like a cheater and get banned, etc. etc. cause I didn't cheat, :/

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

it's a game.. don't sweat it..

3. vaosu

vaosu Private E-2

I know that, but I have been banned on another site cause it looked like I cheated, so just wondering.

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

such is the nature of flash games.. if you really want it gone, I'll see what I can do.

5. vaosu

vaosu Private E-2

Sure if you want, I don't want to be criticized for "ungodly time and getting first place, must be a cheater". Unless you just want to lower the time down to around normal like everyone elses.

6. sniper-uk

sniper-uk Private E-2

somethings wrong cause i got the bowling championship:confused:

7. sniper-uk

sniper-uk Private E-2

oh was champion lol now ex champ :)

8. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

I'm not concerned about it either, but there are some odd things happening. Take the "Smack the Rabbit" game for instance. On the main page it shows Kodo as the champion, but if you look at the high scores it shows me (we both have the same score). Not too long ago it showed me in both places since I got that score first. I assume ties don't put you in the lead.

It doesn't bother me, it's just odd.

9. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I think because we're tied, we swap the title for a period of time..

But I really haven't figured out the true cause of this yet.

10. Jamiko

Jamiko Sergeant

That may be, but I have not seen it happening in any of the other ties.

Regardless, it's all good. I haven't had a place to go for fun over lunch time like this in a long time. nice addition to the site!

11. Todd

Todd oddity

so that is how u are winning......

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds