malwarebytes anti malware problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by CrunkJuice3, May 10, 2012.

1. CrunkJuice3

CrunkJuice3 Guest

so im not sure if i should post this in malware removal or here but basically im wondering if the reason why some webpages(im pretty sure these webpages arent going to give me any viruses)pictures wont load correctly

i mean,i get on it and the pictures have that box with a red x thru it or whatever that wierd image thing is that i get with google chrome(kinda hard to explain).but im wondering if anyone else has had issues like what im having because im not 100 percent sure its malwarebytes causing it and if so then anyone recommend any good free malware programs like it that i can unblock specific webpages with so i wont get this problem anymore

oh yeah and malwarebytes pop's up and actually says the thing about "malwarebyes has sucessfully blocked acess to a malicious website"then it has some ip and type:eek:utgoing port:56967,process:chrome.exe

i know theres a way to unblock stuff with malwarebytes.but i dont really feel like unblocking my entire google chrome,i mean ive only really had this issue with a couple webpages.id rather just get another malware program like malwarebytes and just unblock the webpages instead of my entire google chrome

2. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

I do not think this is a malwarebytes issue.

Malwarebytes blocks web sites if i am not mistaken that's if you got a Full version.of malwarebytes.

Are you on a Work computer or is this a Home computer.
    Or is this a Work Network or a Home Network.

3. CrunkJuice3

CrunkJuice3 Guest

home computer and home network

i just assumed it was malwarebytes causing the issue because of the thing that pops up when i click on the image.i know something else thats a problem though,on the same webpage i cant see pictures on,i also cant seem to post comments on eather

i mean,i type in the comment and hit submit comment and its like i didnt even post anything.no ones ever complained about that issue and i havent heard anything from the person who owns the site(which i cant find his email adress,or i would of contacted him about the problem ive been having)

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
  4. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

5. mjnc

mjnc MajorGeek

Assuming from your remarks, you are using Malwarebytes Antimalware PRO with active protection Enabled and Google Chrome
    browser.

If MAM IS actually doing the blocking, you probably do not want to unblock, as already mentioned.

Try going to the same web site with another browser and see if you get the same behavior.
    The missing pictures might be due to a browser setting, IMHO.

6. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

The missing pictures may linked from offsite servers that Malwarebytes has blacklisted.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds