MaNGOS Priv Server problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by psychoed, Nov 12, 2007.

1. psychoed

psychoed Private E-2

Hello there, im a lil bit new on this thing and I think this is the forum i need to post this thread since i didnt found any other that suits better. anyway, i have a problem here, i customized a computer to be the host of a private server of a game, I followed every single step to setup the server and everything was well done, i use MaNGOS with MySQL for the server and Navicat for database, now, i heard that Hamachi works so other people can connect to the server and play, but then sum of my freidns made a test and nothing, they can log in the server but they cant select the server to join inside and play, what i mean, they can log in the realm but they cant enter the server. I asked a cooworker and he told me to open my router's port, then my router ask for sum password, i called my router's sponsors and they told me they dont kno any user and password for that, they gave me the user and passw of the internet account, then i used it but is not the User and Pass i needed to open the port, i made lots of other ways to "open a port" but nothing, my friends cant enter yet, now, if any1 around here is smart and know whats going on in here or what i did wrong or anything that could help me plz lemme kno what should i do, OH, i can log into the world server since im host and local.

Maybe sum of u already kno, but the game im trying to run private is WoW.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds