Maximize setting on start page

Discussion in 'Software' started by Micter, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Micter

Micter Private E-2

I have win xp on a Gateway PC, ISP is dial-up. When connecting to start page it opens minimized. I can manually maximize start page by clicking button at top of page next to close button. Setting is not being remembered. If I close and open up again page reverts back to minimized . IPS service(JUNO) said to stretch minimized page. It started doing this since they upgraded to a newer version of their IPS service. DO not have any problem with older version. Thanks for any help you can give.

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

You don't mention whether you actually did try stretching the page to full screen as suggested....? And the outcome?

3. Micter

Micter Private E-2

By stretching the start page it does stay maximized after closing and reopening. The negitive side of doing this is I can't minimize page by clicking minimize button. It stays maximized.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds