media center help

Discussion in 'Software' started by from-nibly, May 1, 2008.

1. from-nibly

from-nibly Private E-2

my friend is having problems with windows media center

A) for some reason the video "pauses" (doesnt show the pause icon says its still playing) but i check the processor history and it doesnt have any spikes so it wasnt because there wasnt enough power, but if you skip back and press play all the video is there no glitches or freeze frames infact it keeps recording incoming video while its frozen. even better some channels freeze less than others

B)i need to know how to change the aspect ratio of incoming video if thats posible because when watching tv through windows media center its square in the middle of a wide screen tv

C) the anti aliasing of the incoming video is totaly screwing up the video quality. is it posible to change resolution when you go into windows media center?

any help would be greatly appreciated alot of money is riding on this one thanx

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds