Media Center Temp Directory

Discussion in 'Software' started by J J, Apr 25, 2006.

1. J J

J J Corporal

i need to figure out how to move the media center temp directory from C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Recorded TV to another drive anyone no how?

2. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus MajorGeek

You should be able to do from the media programs optoins. Open it up & have a look for options, settings, tools....something like that.

If the program does not have it this might work>> Open windows explorer to the above path. Right click on it & choose cut. Now go to where you want it, right click, choose paste.

That might work. Depends on wether the program will allow it or not. If not just put it back where it was.

3. J J

J J Corporal

i have moved the record directory this is a TEMP directory and if i cut and paste it will move the folder and continue to record to the same area

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds