Memory Timings All Wrong

Discussion in 'Software' started by wcdeuv, Feb 12, 2004.

1. wcdeuv

wcdeuv Private E-2

Hello,
    I put this under drivers because perhaps it's a driver issue. My CL3 PC133 memory is timed wrong. I can fix it;however, it's a fairly large operation to change all the settings manually everytime I restart. I installed the memory interleave enabler then I must use tweakbios to enable the correct settings on a VIA MVP3(4) chipset to achieve decent bandwidth and timing. If anyone knows of any drivers, bat file lines, config file lines that tweak old SDRAM CL3 please let me know. Regards,

2. General_Lee_Stoned

General_Lee_Stoned BuZZed Lightyear

not sure how you could force it manually
    but ive had dealings in the past with tweakbios and you can purchase the registered version for $20 which allows the creation of bat files to auto load your settings on start-up

3. JSDK

JSDK Private E-2

4. wcdeuv

wcdeuv Private E-2

Hello,

Thanks. That's a good link, I've had those programs awhile(wpcrcredit wpcrset) and was wondering what to set in them. Gosh, I just hate paying for software, I will and have and have never maliciously used software but some is worth the price. I may just flash this BIOS again that will enable many of these manually set programs, like all the K6 + enablers, memory interleave, mach64 tweaks, this computer is tweaked heavy. In fact, I went to far and had to remove a bunch of stuff messing with the kernel32.dll in the memory. I dunno, perhaps it's time to put together my new 64bit machine. This has been an experiment to see any future viability/upgradablity of SS7 and I think it's played out. Thanks alot, I've been wanting to see what wpcrcredit would do, appreciate it. Regards,

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds