[MG] Shirts on sale now.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corporal Punishment, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

The dude in image 3rd down Jim looks as if he is ready to punch 7 bells out of malware :)

3. Corporal Punishment

Hehehe..... I've felt that emotion a couple times. ;)

4. Corporal Punishment

There actually are a couple in stock (safety net thing) if you call them @ 888-546-9266 and ask for Kacia she can help you.

5. lego126

lego126 DJ's Geeky Dad

Do you hav kids sizes?, well baby sizes? I wanna order one for myself and Deedle.

6. thisisu

thisisu Malware Consultant

I have the Malware Fighter tshirt and the Got Geek? tshirt :-D
    Very happy with the prints, and they only took about 2-3 days to arrive. They even gave me extra Jinx stickers after my 2nd order :)

7. 1computerditz

1computerditz Private E-2

Love this site!! When I have some extra $$ I will buy a shirt to show my love for this site, and all who make it what it is. While I am here I am putting in a request for some tank tops for us gals, I would wear mine with pride :).

8. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

Finally in a position to order a few things
    and "out of stock" in all sizes of the shirt I wanted. .sigh

any updates on an MG coffee mug?

9. mladyraven

mladyraven Corporal

Will you be getting more in, I just saw this and the T's I want to buy are only available in small. I need a medium. Hopefully I will catch it next time the shirts come in. Thanks!

10. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

MA, stock up J!NX!
    This is the only hoodie in stock. Wanted to pick up some, with winter setting in.

Cheers..

Think, I'll grab that anyway. Wanted the warmer stuff with a lining.

11. mladyraven

mladyraven Corporal

12. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

are you guys getting in any more sweatshirts in? The one I have I practically lived in last year :-D and wanted to get some more, now that it's starting to get cold.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds