[MG] Shirts on sale now.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corporal Punishment, Jul 14, 2004.

1. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

eh...maybe;) I was irritated at the time, I'm entitled:D Had it not appeared to be just a blatant attempt to get members here to see his 4 spam link sig :rolleyes: I would have responded differently....but alas....after looking at the posting history the story was clearly told. Unless YOU want to get involved in the pyramid money making scam..or maybe you want the free ipod or one of the other *cough* free offerings??;):p

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

hey, I just take care of the admin stuff.. I don't read sigs. :p I even forgot what mine said until now.. ;)

3. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

pfft...I rarely pay attention to sigs either but when they are full of spam links they kinda jump out at me....getting rid of the garbage sigs....that's admin stuff eh?;) LOL

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I meant admin stuff as in forums, groups, permissions..etc.

5. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

My apologies, CP, if you have already answered this before. I hate T-shirts, don't like the effect of a t-shirt around my neck. Any chance of a proper shirt with a collar AND a pocket. Us oldies gotta store our reading specs somewhere. Bazza

===

6. bigbazza

Bump, Bazza

7. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

Ok -- OK --Ok -- We'll try to come up with a pocket idea. ;)

8. bigbazza

Thanks mate. :cool: :cool:

To simplify the design and lower costs, the MG logo, etc., could all be self contained on the pocket itself. A plainer shirt could be used that way. Make sure the pocket is big to take all the stuff that one has these days. PDA's, glasses, pens, etc.:p

If you want to get really posh, then "Major Geeks" could be woven into, and repeated around, the collar in various colours. You've probably seen examples from sporting clubs, sponsors, etc.

Thanks for replying as I really hate T-Shirts but would really love an MG shirt. Bazza

===

9. bigbazza

Bump, after 2 weeks. Bazza

10. Quinn

Quinn Private E-2

I have to ask, since Mispon's comment seems to have died on the vine... is there a UK supplier or co-op for these amazing wardrobe upgrades? The shipping cost is actually *more* than the price of the shirt on the other side of the pond. If we can't get 'em here I guess I'll have to have someone in the states order me one and stick it in one of those corporate FedEx boxes... :) or maybe I could just pass the hat and get everyone who's tired of my old moldies to chip in for a t-shirt they can read.

11. Corporal Punishment

Wow -- shipping is that much tothe UK. I've sent some to AUS and it wasnt that bad. I'll look into it. But No, there is no supplier in the UK, they are all madein the same place.

Also we are looking into all sorts of styles now -- we'll see what we can come up with.

12. bigbazza

CP, what was the Aussie cost and what methods of despatch have you used, for Australia. I just remembered, we have a family reunion in OZ in July and a lot of Yanks will be coming. I can ask them to bring some over. Would still like to know the costs, though, as other Aussie MG'ers will also be interested. Bazza

===

13. bigbazza

Bump.
    Aussie family reunion is coming up, in July.
    Any news on shirts with pockets?

Bazza

14. Corporal Punishment

Sorry bro -- I rarely look in here. Global Priority is like 10.45. I think it depends on where though.. They have a shipping calculator on thier site in the check out area that will tell you exactly.

15. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

I should check in here more often! I've got 2 tee shirts, which are great for weekends, but a "polo" type shirt with collar and buttons I could wear to work, which would be cool. "Business Casual" there, which allows about any shirt with collar and buttons. A pocket polo would be great.

16. thisisu

thisisu Malware Consultant

i'm going to get the army green one :-D

17. theefool

theefool Geekified

What about a black leather jacket, with the MG logo on the back!

I'm in the process in buying a Harley. This would be the ultimate in Geek Wear. :)

18. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

Sold!!

19. ColonelAngus

ColonelAngus Beefy

I'm lookin' to get a new majorgeeks shirt. Last time I paid though it came to over $50 dollars Canadian for all the shipping and stuff. I hope it won't be that much this time. I'll have to look into it before I make a decision.

20. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

$50.00? Don't wear it, wash it, frame it!

21. bigbazza

Any further developments on an MG shirt, with collar and pocket? Bazza

22. Burning_Monkey

Burning_Monkey MajorGeek

I might have to show my support for the coolest web site ever.

23. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

24. Burning_Monkey

Burning_Monkey MajorGeek

25. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

It doesn't have to be in the shower HAHA or in that sweatshirt.....just something of Majorgeeks :)

26. jamesbarnes

jamesbarnes Guest

just add water, they make their own sauce! And don't forget, call before midnight tonight!

27. ladyofevilness

ladyofevilness Private E-2

I really like the mega hurts one but I just hope that its not printed so high on the back of the shirt like it was in the pic,It would be funnier it were on the front and the logo on the back. I have long hair and I guess i'll have to wear it up so ppl can read the back of the shirt

28. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

My order just arrived today. (6:00pm):celebrateCan't wait till tomorrow to get out and show it off!!!

29. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Here is me a my PC desk in my new shirt!!! Lovin' it :dood

Attached Files:

30. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

You've got no head!!!!!! Alas poor Yoric, I knew him well LOL

31. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Didn't want to break the camera!! :D And my face should be on the wall of your local post office:p
    Just wanted to say that I got my order in 4 days and I was able to track it all the way here. Good service! :)

32. ladyofevilness

ok well hey you got the shirt already is the messages on back high or middle back? just wondering before I buy

33. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

It's aboout 8 inches down from the collar on the back, Ladyofevilness

34. ladyofevilness

oooo thank you much, I think I'll get one then

35. MellowMan

MellowMan First Sergeant

got mine in the mail two days ago, and lovin' it:major

36. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

I'm doing push ups *71...78....puff, puff...89...* So I'm a masochist;):D...at least I'm getting in some exercise!:p

37. bigbazza

Guess not. :cry:( Bazza

===

38. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

:cryI tore my shirt moving yesterday. I am difinitely buying another one or 3 ;). I was tired but styling. :cool

39. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Hey guys...just a reminder, if you send a photo of you in your MG shirt to www.Jinx.com you can win a $15 coupon! I did and just ordered my FREE MajorGeeks.com Tee with it......so come on......hoodies are still on sale so stock up now for winter!

40. Corporal Punishment

we actually have a new one in the works. Like?

Attached Files:

41. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Looks cool, CP. The chevrons go on the shoulder?

42. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

I'm liking it. Kinda also like Musky's idea about the chevrons on the shoulder too.

43. Corporal Punishment

yeah - that patch is for the shoulder, not the front.

44. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Awesome...and I see a zipper...is it going to be a zipped hoodie, a fleece jacket...what's the plan, CP man? hehe

45. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Umm I know I'm really pushing it, but what about a female sport cami, everything has sleeves on it. I guess I could buy a T and use the scissors on it to make what I want. Anything sleeveless around?

46. hel

hel Private E-2

*avid T-shirt collector here - my pp is just for T's*

I had not seen those!

47. Corporal Punishment

Ok -- I'll work on it.

48. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

And a little tailored in the fit....we're not a square as you guys ;)

49. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Just a added thought it does not have to be a cami, could be a unisex shirt just sleeveless for summer. I see guys wearing them jogging on bikes etc and girls could wear the same. Would be more practical as far as sales.

50. Corporal Punishment

Nothing square about me. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds