Micro SD card- issues

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ssmehta007, May 13, 2014.

1. ssmehta007

ssmehta007 Private E-2

Hi,

I have a 64 GB microSD card that stopped working and not readable in the computer. I have used the testdisk...and now the computer recognizes the SD card but no files to be found. Ihave then run Photorecovery program and here is the snapshot of the screen...and not sure what to do. When looking at the data below, are my photo files recoverable?
    If so, I would love some directions on step by step after the details below. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. mdonah

mdonah Major Geek Extraordinaire

From your screen capture, I don't see anything remotely resembling any type of image file — not jpeg, not bmp, not png — nothing?? :confused To me, it looks like the pictures are gone.

3. mawaqas

mawaqas Private E-2

Hi try running a data recovery software like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard and it should show you any files that can be recovered.

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

mawaqas, read the first post. The OP ran a recovery program - that is what the screenshot is showing.

5. mawaqas

mawaqas Private E-2

Every recovery software is different and the one i have suggested has a better recovery options and far better GUI.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds