Microsoft Access Troubles, Need Help Quick!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Kasten, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Kasten

Kasten Private E-2

A friend of mine has a deadline coming up very soon and he's currently stumped at a part and can't move forward with his work. So I was wondering if any of you can help with MS Access here???

It's a pretty urgent situation so any info will help. I can have him post the situation immediately.

Thanks!

2. jewlzs

jewlzs Corporal

I may be of some help post the problem ....

3. Kasten

Kasten Private E-2

Hello... and thanks for replying to my buddies post...
    the problem is that I cant for whatever reason dial in the correct relationship for the tables in my database.

4. Kasten

Kasten Private E-2

i.g., CustomerID(table1) ---> CustomerID(table2).

5. Kasten

Kasten Private E-2

(continued from last post)

I set up the relationship by going to the relationship window and allowed "referential integrity" and "cascade update" with the "1" join type.

after setting it up this way and many other similar variations (between integrity and join types) I still haven't been able to figure it out.

6. Kasten

Kasten Private E-2

Can anyone Help out with this or direct my friend to a good website? I know you all are the ones to ask when it comes to PC anything!

Thanks!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds