Microsoft Office 2007 won't install

Discussion in 'Software' started by nvsbldd1, Oct 23, 2011.

1. nvsbldd1

nvsbldd1 Private E-2

I have a Toshiba satellite M305-s4910. core 2 duo t6400-4gb sdramm running vista home premium 64 bit. When I try to install office I get a message that setup has stopped. Any suggestions?? I have checked for malware, virus etc. and windows is up to date.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Any other message with "setup has stopped"? Was there a beta on the computer? Was there a trial edition of Office 2007 on the computer?

Try to clean up. If you attempted to install more than once, there might be things stopping uou from a good install.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301

3. brownizs

brownizs MajorGeek

4. jasonbrien

jasonbrien Private E-2

It may be because of some corrupt files of that particular software of office 2007 that you are installing. You should try another office 2007.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds