Microsoft Office Document Scanning will not work

Discussion in 'Software' started by hoescj01, Sep 9, 2011.

1. hoescj01

hoescj01 Private E-2

What started all my problems is my Microsoft Office tools scanner kept coming up with the error message "An internal error has occurred. I this error persists reinstall this application.

I reinstalled/uninstalled my Microsoft Office XP 2002 twice and still get this message. I got the scanner working with the software that it came with but the Office Tools scanner program is much easier to work with. It should be part of the Microsoft Office program that I tried installing. I have the original discs for Office so it's confusing why the office tools scanner part will not work. Any ideas would be helpful.

Thank you dlb for your help getting my installer to work. I end up having to open the services.msc to start the installer sometimes. Does your start parameters have anything in it. Mine is blank. I was thinking that maybe something should be in the parameters box to have windows installer start all the time. At least I can run it in some form. I could use advice from someone with the following problem.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds