Microsoft Publisher

Discussion in 'Software' started by mark59, Apr 4, 2013.

1. mark59

mark59 MajorGeek

My version of Microsoft Office does not contain Publisher.

I have been sent a Microsoft Publisher file.

Can anyone please tell me if there is a free genuine and reliable application that can be used to open and view Microsoft Publisher files.

2. solaris89

solaris89 First Sergeant

3. mark59

mark59 MajorGeek

Thank you! I wasn't aware that trial versions can be used to open files even when the trial expires. Your info was extremely useful.

4. mark59

mark59 MajorGeek

Update: I'm afraid the information in the link in Post #2 is out of date. It's no longer possible to download a trial version of Publisher. The only free trial download available is Office 365.

I had a live chat with someone from Microsoft who tried selling me Publisher in every other sentence.

My PC already has a version of Office which I purchased. It doesn't contain Publisher. If I download Office 365 so I can use Publisher will the versions of Office conflict?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds