Midnight Commander For Windows Download Failed

Discussion in 'Software' started by tezorc, Jan 19, 2016.

1. tezorc

tezorc Private E-2

Tried to download Midnight Commander for Windows from both majorgeeks sites but get the error message below - sorry to be so stupid but is this a local error to me?
    And how do I fix it? Thanks!

"The MySQL database of this Contentteller Content Management System installation has encountered the following problem:The MySQL database server has returned 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '0) ORDER BY filecat_position, filecat_parentcat, filecat_id' at line 1 while executing SELECT filecat_name, filecat_seo FROM esselbach_ct_filescats WHERE filecat_id IN (,0) ORDER BY filecat_position, filecat_parentcat, filecat_id

Please try it in a few minutes again. We apologize for any inconvenience."

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

It is a bad link. Did you hit the red ! and Report Bad link?

I do that when there is a problem. I also sometimes send an email
    to report exactly what problem was encountered.

I can't find anything newer than a 2015 version
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/mcwin32/

I wonder if they pulled the Jan. 18 2016 version?

3. tezorc

tezorc Private E-2

Thanks - really wasn't sure if it was the link or me. I will do that now.

4. tezorc

tezorc Private E-2

PS @plodr Thanks for the working link.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds