Minimising/animations for pictures in Powerpoint Slide

Discussion in 'Software' started by Surreybloke, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Surreybloke

Surreybloke Private E-2

I've created a table within a slide to represent a calendar month. The purpose of the slide is to show the audience when they can expect various emails to be sent out by my team on certain days.

When I click through the presentation I want these emails to appear on screen for them to see what they can expect, then to disappear again with the next click and be replaced with the calendar before the next click brings up the next email.

At the moment, I haven't been able to work out a better way of storing the pictures (JPEG of email) on the slide than having them stacked up on top of each other, which looks really messy other than when I run the slide show. Is there a way to minimise them but for them to still appear full screen during the slide show? I tried moving them to the back, but this meant they did not appear at all during the slide show. I also tried deselecting the "eye" icon in selection and visibility but this again meant it did not appear during the slide show.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds