.MLL file extenstion

Discussion in 'Software' started by jwnorris, Sep 15, 2010.

1. jwnorris

jwnorris Private E-2

Hi guys,

New here, someone told me about this place and to come and ask you guys because you could answer it for me.

I'm more a end-user not a "techie" but I need to do some technical stuff on a file I update it with the new version of the program it works with.

I have a file with the extension .MLL

It's part of a "plug-in" for a program used in 3d software and for it to work with a newer version of the program they said I need to edit it and that it was easy.. lies >.< I don't know. It probably is for you guys.

soooooooooooooooooo.

Question is, what would I use to edit this file? When I use wordpad/notepad etc it opens with a half of page of symbols and such with some txt in between.

Any help would be great! I need to get back productive on this part of the project ASAP

Thanks!

++EDIT++ SORRY I THINK THIS GOES INTO THE PROGRAMMING SECTION

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

.mll is a Maya file. Are you running autodesk?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds