modem driver for T5216 emachine

Discussion in 'Software' started by vbp357, Jan 17, 2010.

1. vbp357

vbp357 Private E-2

Searching for 56k itu v.92 redy fax modem. Assistance appreciated

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

As you didnt mention what Windows version, the ones on emachines support sit support XP and Vista only and are HERE (unzip and install)

For any of the other drivers go here to eMachines support and enter your model information Desktop > T series > T5216

3. vbp357

vbp357 Private E-2

Thanks Halo,

Appreciate the assist. Unfortunately the link that you sent is not working. The emachine link is working but the other is not. Once again, thanks for the effort.

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Did you get it from the eMeachines link and the steps I mentioned to add to ther boxes as in Desktop > T series > T5216 as it maybe that the direct link has a shelf life for downloading (sometimes they do to stop folk perminently linking to the driver files)

Possible direct is and by me following the Desktop > T Series > T5216 route is this HERE (tested this like I did the other for it being live at time of this post)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds