Modifying playlists .pls files

Discussion in 'Software' started by maxdamage, Nov 20, 2009.

1. maxdamage

maxdamage Private First Class

Is there a small freeware app that I can modify playlist .pls with that were created by Sonique Mp3 player?

Thanks!

2. jewlzs

jewlzs Corporal

If you have the option to create playlists? it should allow you to modify them.

3. maxdamage

maxdamage Private First Class

For some reason after I have added some more oggy vorbis files to my playlist in Sonique then add a couple of mp3s to the list and then save it the list is ok but when I close Sonique and reload it those oggy vorbis files are missing from the playlist?The mp3 files I added afterwards are there but not those ogg files?For some reason when the program shuts down it doesn't save those ogg files even if I add them after the mp3 filse I added it still doesn't save those .ogg files to the .pls.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds