MOHAA playing screen problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by natsm0kr, Jul 28, 2006.

1. natsm0kr

natsm0kr Private E-2

I am new here and I hope you guys can help. I also hope this is a simple problem that I just can't figure out. Have been playing MOHAA SH for months with no problem. I was in an online game and the screen started blinking - looked like a glitch on the server. So I disconnected from the game and relaunched. When I started MOH again it looked like this.

[​IMG]

The playing area is reduced to about 3 inches across. All movies, config screens and start screens are full sized. Just when the playing starts this what happens.

Any searches I do on screen size/resize just bring me to pages about playing full screen vs windowed.

I have rebooted the PC and checked my video settings. Please help. This is really bugging me.

2. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

did u try reinstalling it?

3. jedandjess

jedandjess Private First Class

ROFL harsh - I used to play Doom on a screen the size of a postage stamp in 1994 becuase I couldn't afford a 486DX2 chip at the time.

Try pressing the + key a few times, or try deleting the .cfg file in the game directory and re-launching the game. :)

or... like Viper said re-install it but keep your savegame directory safe.

4. natsm0kr

natsm0kr Private E-2

Thanks for the replies. I did a restore point repair in XP to the day before this occured. I hadn't changed or installed anything else so this was an easy option. That fixed the problem.

Thanks.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds