Monitor colour is off

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Kazenji, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Kazenji

Kazenji Private E-2

Just a new thing thats been happening with it, The blue bar in XP its really bright and same deal with anything else

but yet soon as i click on this ATI catalyst center that i have it goes back to normal, then if i restart it goes back to this really bright colour.

2. Kazenji

Kazenji Private E-2

Thanks for the help

really appreciated.

3. abekl

abekl First Sergeant

The lack of an answer to your problem only indicates that no one has any idea of how to help you, not an indication that no one wants to help

4. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

Or that the thread title wasn't interesting enough to tempt anyone to read about the problem ;)

I reads like a bug in the CCC that's causing this, check all the settings for vibrancy, etc. I don't have PC here with the CCC installed, or even with an ATI card to test out the settings though.

As a matter of routine in recent years, I install drivers only if at all possible, it just limits the potential problems later.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds