Morrowind on the PC

Discussion in 'Software' started by Vlad the Impaler, Sep 29, 2003.

1. Vlad the Impaler

Vlad the Impaler F.K.A. Immaculate

anybody played this game? I recently started it and have not gotten very far, but so far the graphics are some of the best I have ever seen.

2. Tater

Tater Tot

It was a toss-up between that and NW Nights. I went with NW so let me know how you like Morrow.

3. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

Morrowind is BIG, get around a bit then do two things ASAP.
    1) Boots of Blinding Speed - you will need to make a spell to combat the blindness
    2) Bonemold Bow that flies
    These two will make the game much more fun if you want a faster pace.

I suggest doing the Mage's guild first.
    Save often.
    Morrowind will allow you to fail by killing a character that is necessary later in the game.

When you are further along get the Arena mod. It is great fun and you get better items.

NWN has a more complex character setup IMO. Both games are fun.

4. Tater

Tater Tot

Cool, thanks DOA. Your right, NWN is kinda complicated. My girlfriend plays, but I have to supervise and remember names, places, quests.....

5. Vlad the Impaler

Vlad the Impaler F.K.A. Immaculate

that's what the journal is for in the game, it remembers everything for you.. no need to write anything down or try to remember.. just open up the journal.

6. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

Hehe, yep everything is in the journal, how many pages long is yours?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds