Motherboard = foxconn a6vmx socket am2+ (Trouble finding installer)

Discussion in 'Software' started by revolution, Jan 30, 2009.

1. revolution

revolution Private E-2

Hi guys ive re installed to XP 64-bit but i cant seem to install my motherboard .. could somebody help me find the installer for it ? .. (i cant seem to get my ethernet installed :()

Motherboard
    Foxconn A6VMX Socket am2+

my comp doesnt seem to know what motherboard it is using :confused

Hope ya can help me (P.S ive left info on my specs if they help)

2. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

You can try this driver first; it doesn't list XP64 as a compatible OS but I looked through the driver files and there appears to be 64bit support, but I could be wrong. Install via the Device Manager and Hardware Wizard instead of using the Setup.Exe file. If it doesn't work, you can download the driver directly from RealTek using this direct link. If that doesn't work, let us know and we'll try a different route... good luck!!!

:-D

(if you're not familiar with using the Hardware Wizard to install drivers via the Device Manger, use the steps in this thread to install the drivers ;) )

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds