Moto k1m driver situation.

Discussion in 'Software' started by curtisedwinglenn@yahoo.co, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Hey guys, can anyone help me with a problem. I am looking for the drivers for a Motorola K1m cell phone for my new computer with :cry windows Vista!:cry. It's giving me problems; when I download the drivers for the phone the computer says cannot load, not supported by this processer???? I'm so confused!!!!!!!!!!!! However, I've been that way since starting to work with Vistas; I was just getting used to the latest Windows!
    Thanks,
    C. G.

2. silentspeech

silentspeech Private E-2

I thought I had exhausted all the avenues until today when I stumbled upon the following website!
    http://www.vzam.net/MEK/
    Verizon Vcast Music Manager for various phones are available at this link. I was able to sync the Motorola KRZR k1m to my PC and transfer music.

Good luck.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds