Mouse Driver

Discussion in 'Software' started by odiear3rd, Sep 17, 2004.

1. odiear3rd

odiear3rd Corporal

I have a Dell4100 PenIII 933/133 384mb 20gb Win ME. My system is stuck in the safe mode and the mouse curser is disabled. The only way to navg is w/ wins key and the up/down/side to side Arrows. Then I cant open any Programs And have to use the ALT/CTRL/DELETE Keys. I also have to open and close the comp w/ the power button. Does any one have any suggestions?? ODIE :)

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

3. odiear3rd

odiear3rd Corporal

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

just askin here,but did you happen to peek at the link I posted?

5. odiear3rd

odiear3rd Corporal

KODO: I did but was cofused as to which feed would help me?? I am in Savannah w/ daughter LEAVING TOM FOR HOME WE ARE W/ OUT POWER FOR A WHIE WHEN WE GET BACK (nw fla). Will let you know ODIE :)

6. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

this section is what you want to focus on.

Windows Me Starts in Safe Mode

I think there's another KB article out there on this. Let me see if I can find it.

7. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

8. odiear3rd

odiear3rd Corporal

KODO: Thanks for that info. I always thought Norton was a prob. Its prob obsolete too. ODIE :)

9. odiear3rd

odiear3rd Corporal

KODO: One way I was able to get my system out of the safe mode (being stuck in that befoe) was to uninstall Wins ME and Reinstall it again. ODIE :)

10. odiear3rd

odiear3rd Corporal

Problem w/ mouse Driver is resolved. But I have a New problem. Will put it to a new thread. ODIE

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds